The scheduled maintenance has been completed.
Dec 1, 10:28 PST
We will be undergoing scheduled maintenance during this time.
Nov 13, 15:34 PST
- Sandbox will be upgraded to 4.5.110 (EDITED) on 11/17/2018. Release notes and updated documentation will be available in the Support Community by 11/16/2018. Expected downtime: less than 15 minutes
- Production will be upgraded to 4.5.110 on 12/01/2018. Expected downtime: less than 15 minutes
- Updated user experience for selecting display formats such as general, table, parties, address, and so on.
- Performance has been improved when importing data set definitions.
- Added ability to get all requests assigned to a given user via API.
- Added ability to get all users assigned to a request via API.
- Added ability to retrieve a list of linked sub-requests for a given request via API.
- Added ability to find the parent request of a sub-request via API.
- The GetMatters API now supports additional properties: addresses, matter users, warnings, notes, and relationships.
- Security updates have been applied application-wide.
- When defining document questions with Intapp Document Automation Service, template variables for table columns can now be auto-populated and reloaded.
- Notes can now be copied to converted requests.
- Searches are now converted along with Intake requests.
- When users upload a term document, they can select a subset of matters in a group that should not inherit the terms guidelines for that group.
- The document upload and entity profile pages now support component groups of any type, not just client groups.
- Grids now support component groups of any type and there is now a Group Type sticky filter.
- A new column called Selected Text has been added to allow users to view some term document data from within list screens.
- Terms application-level search performance has been improved.
- The CreateMatterRelationships operation failed after checking for duplicates.
- Get Matters request timed out when filtering a very large number of rows.
- Parties, Clients and Matters with dots at the end of their Ids could not be returned by API.
- The GetGroups API returned an incorrect value for Active status.
- The UpdateRequest API did not populate request data correctly.
- Events were not triggered for Create/Delete User operations within groups.
- Notification e-mails were sent to inactive users.
- A user could not log out of Swagger after logging in using IDM.
- After unmanaged users logged in via IDM, logout redirected them to the Microsoft page.
- An error occurred when a user searched for a related party, client, or matter in a party profile page.
- Buttons were not rendered in correct positions in Management Reports.
- Hit categories were incorrectly assigned in a PDF conflicts report.
- A PDF Conflicts Report returned an error when more than 4000 search results were included.
- After upgrade, the application incorrectly reported that the search engine was not indexed.
- The blackbook lightbox was incorrectly resized after blackbook custom fields were added.
- Custom fields with a smart lookup control did not work properly with a blackbook profile.
- When an Interactive Conflicts Report hit resolution included a note, a validation message indicated that the required note was missing.
- Performance was slow opening a page after entering a destination page number in the Conflicts Searches list.
- Conflicts e-mails could not be sent if a search was linked to a completed request.
- An inaccurate error message was shown when updating the search index if the search engine was unavailable.
- Corporate tree scrollbars were rendered incorrectly in conflicts hits.
- If a notification failed, no additional notifications could be sent.
- An incorrect error message was shown when testing a data set with multiple operation filters.
- A data set with party format could not be saved if a field other than the Name field was defined as "Related Party Name."
- After IDM login, users were not redirected to the request form.
- After session expiration, a WAAD user was not redirected to the login page from the request page.
- When hierarchy was enabled on a grid question, sorting and paging resulted in errors.
- Matter ID and name were not copied after cloning a request of Edit Matter workflow type.
- Notifications on the Activities tab were not rendered as HTML.
- Invisible characters are now trimmed for all columns in data sets.
No defects for 4.5.110.
Nov 13, 14:49 PST