Intapp Annual Disaster Recovery Test of Time Cloud & Rekoop Services scheduled to occur on December 7th, 2019, between 12:00 to 20:00 UTC.
The purpose of this notice is to inform you that Intapp plans to perform its Annual Disaster Recovery Test of the Time Cloud and Rekoop Services. We want to ensure our customers are fully aware of this activity and have enough notice to prepare.
Summary of event:
Intapp wants to ensure that in the unlikely occurrence of a disaster event impacting the datacenter premises where the Time Cloud and Rekoop services are hosted, we are able to fully restore our services and continue to serve our customers. To do this, we will require service downtime and we need to advise that the Time Cloud and Rekoop applications are not to be used during this period.
Date: 7th December 2019
Downtime Required: 8 hours, from 12:00 to 20:00 UTC
End User Impact:
In order to eliminate the possibility of any issues with time entries being recorded, it is necessary to do the following:
• Advise all your end users that they must be logged out of the application during the maintenance window
• Advise all your end users that no time entry or submission activity is to occur during the maintenance window (Saturday, December 7th, 2019, from 12:00 to 20:00 UTC).
• There will be a period of 10 minutes prior to the start of the maintenance window where existing application requests will be allowed to complete, new requests will be blocked. New requests will resume when the services are brought back to normal.
• Standard application notifications/alerts due to the application being offline are expected (for example: You are working offline etc)
• To minimize the occurrence of notification/alert messages for your end users, we recommend stopping the RES/IB server that provides the integration to the Intapp Cloud service and your internal applications prior to the maintenance outage start. Once the maintenance outage concludes, the RES/IB server should be restarted. This is recommended though not mandatory as it would reduce the number of emails/alerts received. Instructions on how to do this will be sent in a further communication. Instructions can be found in the customer community: https://support.intapp.com/s/group/0F950000000UQKpCAO/time-cloud
• As stated above, prior to the start of the maintenance window, there will be a period of 10 minutes where existing application requests will be allowed to complete while new requests will be blocked. New requests will resume when the services are brought back to normal.
1. Intapp plans to take down the Time Cloud and Rekoop Services in the primary datacentre, and restore them in its secondary datacenter. Several tests are planned to be executed after the failover to ensure that all services have been resumed correctly.
2. We will confirm that the services are working as expected in the secondary datacentre before we revert back to the primary datacenter.
3. Once we are confident services are returned to normal in the primary datacentre we will send a notification that the maintenance is complete.
Please contact your CSM (Account Manager) or Intapp Support if you have any questions about this maintenance exercise.
Dec 7, 04:00 PST