- Customer action required: Please communicate to your users that some users may be logged out, but those users will be able to log back in immediately. Do not execute bulk data uploading during the maintenance. We encourage you to review the new features and defect fixes.
- Usage impact: Some users may be logged out, but those users will be able to log back in immediately. The service disconnection can occur any time after the maintenance start is announced via the status site.
Please note the release content has changed to:
CONFLICTS NEW FEATURES/IMPROVEMENTS
- When retrieving Search Parties via the GET API, all search terms and tree terms for search parties are displayed.
- The linked corporate tree of a search party, including the corporate family, external provider, and external ID, can be retrieved via the API.
INTAKE/FLOW NEW FEATURES/IMPROVEMENTS
- No changes to Intake/Flow functionality.
TERMS NEW FEATURES/IMPROVEMENTS
- UI improvements have been made to the Administration > Terms > Document Types tab.
- A configuration in Administration > System > Terms called Enable dynamic selection of AI model has been added to allow firms to opt-out of the 2021.1 Terms AI model. The checkbox will be unselected by default for new and upgraded installations.
- The template import wizard displays the contents of the import file and an overview of required dependencies.
- Users now can search for notes, including Terms notes added during document upload, on the Term Data page. A new filter called 'Notes' has been added to the search menu option.
- The GET Terms API has been improved to include inherited property, which indicates if the entity is associate with a client or matter.
- Data Sets have been improved to allow filtering of terms with the Approval Group populated and presenting only those terms to analysts for review.
COMMON/API/DATASETS NEW FEATURES/IMPROVEMENTS
- Client/Matter User Custom fields are accessible in Sisense and can be reported against to produce reports.
- New functions (LTRIM, RTRIM, and INDEX) have been added to Data Sets for improved String operations.
- Custom attributes can be retrieved and updated through the API.
- Client Credentials Flow is now supported for accessing the authorization server via the API.
- The department field for matter hits was missing when creating the SSRS report.
CONFLICTS DEFECT FIXES
- An error occurred on the Assisted Conflicts filters panel after users selected Resolution types.
- An exception error was thrown when users shared results from the report created on the Assisted Conflicts page.
- The HTML tag for highlighted corporate tree entities was visible in the search result side panel in Assisted Conflicts.
- The Assisted Conflicts results in the summary table did not reload after users moved hits from one tab to another and then selected the Undo action.
- Party fields (e.g., Adverse Parties, Client Parties, etc.) were blank for Past Search hits on the Interactive Conflict Report when the search party was not resolved to an existing party in the system.
- Users were not presented with a warning message when they navigated to another page from the clearance summary with unsaved edits.
- An exception error was thrown when a search term contained many catenators that generated too many query combinations.
- Restricted matters were displayed when viewing the matter link in the corporate tree.
- The modified date was not updated on a search party after loading a corporate tree.
- Users could not view the corporate tree result details if the hit term information was too long.
- Slop was not applied when escaped characters were included in a search term.
- Interactive Conflicts Reports did not display the correct results count for searches in which conflict rules were applied. The total count included only those results not excluded by rules.
INTAKE/FLOW DEFECT FIXES
- Users could not upload files to a grid type question if the grid was part of a question group.
- Users assigned by approval rules did not receive notifications that included out of office information.
- An exception error was thrown when a Data Set was created using a Virtual Table with a deleted column.
- The rowsToSkip and rowsToTake parameters were missing in IB for the generated GET Virtual Table Data API endpoints.
TERMS DEFECT FIXES
- An error was encountered when creating a data set using the GetTerms operation, and client matter security was enforced.
- If you have any questions, please contact Support@intapp.com
Feb 11, 21:14 PST