The release will incur downtime; some or all users will be unable to use the service for up to 30 minutes.
Do not execute bulk data upload during the maintenance. The service disconnection can occur any time after the maintenance start is announced via the status site.
2020.3 VERSION CONTENT
CONFLICTS NEW FEATURES/IMPROVEMENTS
- Various usability improvements for enhanced display of search results in Assisted Conflicts.
- Action buttons and tooltips have been enhanced for clarity when users are working in the Validation Mode in Assisted Conflicts.
- The Assisted Conflicts training model performance and process has been improved.
- Analysts can unlink a search from one request and link to another via the gear menu option.
- Performance improvements have been made for loading conflict search results.
- If a user attempts to delete a custom field that is included as a strict dependency elsewhere, such as a Conflicts Rule, an error message will display referencing the location of the dependency.
- The application gracefully handled deleted custom fields that are referenced in places such as the search results grid, notification templates, or other non-dependent areas.
INTAKE/FLOW NEW FEATURES/IMPROVEMENTS
- As of this release the additional firmographic content mapping is available for use with the D&B external provider. As part of the company matching feature, additional content such as the Global Ultimate Parent, stock ticker symbol, legal form (private vs public), etc., is retrieved from the content provider and passed to the request form to help firms identify companies.
There is an ability to control receiving firmographic data based on the firm’s D&B subscription, so that the firm has the option to receive data.
- To ensure users are working with the most current firmographic content the firmographic company data is updated in real-time when changes are made to an existing entity with a linked party’s D&B DUNS# or BvD ID on the party profile.
To ensure the most current information is presented on the Party profile firmographic company details are synched weekly between the BvD external provider and Intapp OnePlace for Risk. After the system upgrades, an automatic process will be initiated whereby the firmographic data from BvD will be brought into Intapp OnePlace for Risk as part of the existing party profile within one week.
- To standardize and simplify the approval processes the ‘Immediate’ transition option was added to the Generate Approval List state to automate the process and forego manually reviewing the approvers.
- When creating the notifications for the Rules Based Approval state, users can include ApprovalRuleApproverEmail placeholder to the reminder notification template to ensure that any approver who has not taken action on a required approval will receive a reminder.
- Groups of approvers such as Ethics Committee can be added to approval rules to accommodate existing groups rather than having to add approver names one at a time.
- A configuration has been added to Administration > System > Requests which when enabled permits external emails to be sent when a request is associated with a client.
- Administrators have the ability to configure the client and matter fields, including display or requirement options, on the create request lightbox per workflow.
- Administrators can configure the client and matter fields, including display or requirement options, on the create request lightbox per workflow.
- A Custom Fields menu option has been added to the Administration menu. This option is available only to users assigned to the Admin role and allows Implements/Administrators to create new custom fields and manage all custom fields defined in the system.
- To help ensure approvers apply the correct approval decision, via the action buttons on the request, the approve and decline buttons can be displayed with different colors. For example, the approve action is displayed in green and the decline button is displayed in red.
- In version 3.6 Intapp introduced the ability to generate requests from a URL that included the workflow type to permit the creation of specific request types. In this version requests can be created from a URL portal site outside Intapp Intake that not only include the workflow ID, but also the client ID and/or matter ID. If you wish to initiate requests from within centralized internal portals, reports, or notifications, administrators can now generate hyperlinks which take users to Intapp Intake and allow you to create a new request.
Requests of a particular type can be initiated from hyperlinks that point directly to the Intapp application. The URL should take the form http://ServerNameor[BaseURL]/intake/createrequest/?clientID=&matterID=
Users can also follow the link from a mobile device and begin working on the new request in the native iOS or Android app.
- Users can add the date type question answer to documents created using Intapp Document Assembly via the request generate document question to streamline the process of sending to DMS systems and/or clients without having to rename the documents to reflect the correct creation date.
TERMS NEW FEATURES/IMPROVEMENTS
- Uploading a new version of an existing document and reviewing terms in the new version is now significantly easier with enhancements to the document replace functionality. Upon uploading a new version, users are taken through a 3 step wizard to review and accept copied terms, modified terms, and new terms.
- Term categorization has been improved by allowing users to continue text selection on the next page without the page break being considered the end of a paragraph.
- Eight Compliant Time term templates are included in the default out-of-the-box group of term templates for new installations of Terms. The templates are hidden for existing customers, so they are not automatically added as active new term templates.
- A configuration called Publish Terms Data is available in Administration -> System -> Terms for the purpose of disabling synchronization between Terms and Time. The configuration checkbox is unselected by default.
- When exporting and importing files from Terms, summary notes and information about a responsible lawyer are included in addition to fields such as effective and expiration dates.
- The Entity Profile configuration can be exported and imported into a new environment.
- Administrators have the option to select the document status they would like to export from one environment and import to another. Administrators can select from In Effect, Pending, and/or Expired and the newest version of each will be exported and imported.
- The term document inheritance UI on the document upload page has been enhanced to allow users to select all or none when applying inheritance criteria to client groups or matters. In addition users can see a count for inheritance applied to all clients in a group, all matters in addition to a corporate tree for documents uploaded to a client, or the number of specific matters for a client.
- A character limit indicator is visible in the Summary text field of the Categorization lightbox.
- Documents are displayed as Document name (Document ID) when searching for documents using the Term Document filter.
- In the event an entity name or ID is truncated, users can hover over the entity or ID to view the complete name.
- A link allows users to jump to the top of the card view page when a document has been replaced.
- The explorer view preference is respected for each user when navigating back to the page from other parts of the application.
- A back button has been added to the Document profile page to allow users to navigate back to the documents list page.
- Hyperlinks relating to agreed terms from other systems can be added to the Terms entity profile pages permitting Terms users greater visibility to client agreements and ensuring accurate categorization.
COMMON/API/DATASETS NEW FEATURERS/IMPROVEMENTS
- Sisense Elasticube now supports adding up to 30 custom fields for Conflicts Searches for reporting purposes.
- The URI (Optional) configuration has been removed from the External Providers section in system configuration in order to prevent overriding the provider's endpoint.
- The number of API calls is being limited and cannot exceed thee thousand per five minutes. Any calls over the limit will be denied.
- Performance improvements have been made to filtering and sorting of custom fields.
- Implementers have the ability to filter for Blackbook entries by ID via the API.
- Improvements have been made to the externaldatatypes API.
- The GET API has been enhanced to include summary notes to ensure client obligations are visible for users across other applications.
- The Terms of Business memo field can be accessed via the API and presented on requests or passed to the client or matter entity profiles.
- 'Search' has been added to Multiple data sources in Data Sets for the purpose of including conflict search information on requests.
- The number of available operations in Data Sets has been extended (e.g. Party Types, Alias Types, Attachment Types, etc.) for the purpose of retrieving, sorting, and filtering lookup data.
- The number of client and matter fields that can be retrieved for filtering and sorting options for generic datasets has been expanded. Users can add fields such as Total WIP, Total AR, Last Bill Date, Last WIP Date, Last Due Diligence Date, and Last AML Check Date.
- 'Multiple Data Sources' is now the default setting when creating a new data set to allow users to better manage large-scale data sets.
- To help manage new data sources that are expanding and updating, a tooltip message appears advising the user to select 'Multiple Data Sources' or the 'Lookup' data source.
- Multiple values associated with a custom field can be defaulted on request forms using Data Sets.
- Key Term and Atypical Term have been added as operational filters in Data Sets as an available field to retrieve for the purpose of being displayed in the Form Designer as a static field or as a Form answer.
- The Terms Entity Profile Link is configurable in Data Sets permitting firm's to label the link added to their workflows according to their business needs.
CONFLICTS DEFECT FIXES
- In rare cases when synonyms were modified or new synonyms were added, and the system was closed, the indexing process could fail.
- Corrected the issue of beneficial owners not being searched when selected from a corporate tree, due to the search terms being ignored.
- In some cases when users filtered large amounts of search results, the filter panel greyed out forcing the user to log out and back in to continue clearing search results.
- Stopwords created with non-Latin letters, such as Cyrillic alphabet or accent marks (e.g. umlauts or tildes), were not recognized and conflict searches returned no results for client or party names that included stopwords.
- When users uploaded a file via the 'Attach a file' lightbox and then closed the lightbox, the file did not appear in the list of attachments.
- Notifications sent to the ConflictsReportRecipient and ConflictsReportCreator were sent as separate emails even though the template identified both as recipients of a single notification.
- Corrected the inability to preview a list of all files uploaded in the 'Attach a file' lightbox.
- Terminology translations were not applied to all parts of the Conflicts page for searches that were not linked to requests.
- The Party Search Profile lightbox was misaligned in the Chrome browser zoomed out from 100%.
INTAKE DEFECT FIXES
- Requests with a linked search would not open in the Rules Based Approval state. The user was redirected to Requests list page.
- Workflows that included a nested parallel process were not able to leave the top level parallel process, although all inner branches were completed (approved or declined).
- Requests could not be created due to workflow definitions and diagrams on the Workflow Designer page not loading after upgrading to the latest version of Intapp OnePlace for Risk.
- Some workflow states and activities were not displayed in the request Activities tab when filtered using a search term, then was cleared and the user pressed enter.
- Requests that included a date question with an integration for displaying the client created on date, had an invalid date integration if the user's browser was set to local UK time.
- The resume action failed when a request was stuck between workflow states and was manually moved to the next workflow state.
- An error message was thrown when adding a new row to the grid question if a party lookup sub-question in a grid type question used a query integration.
- Terminology translations were not applied to the request tabs (e.g. Activities) for workflows that included parallel processes.
Sections of a Request form that included conditionally required questions displayed as complete despite empty values for required questions.
- Monitoring rule notifications did not include custom fields after custom field placeholders were added to the notification template.
- Action button labels (i.e. approve, decline, etc.) in notifications got cut off for Office 365 users.
- Approvals were not processed when users reviewed and applied approval decision via their mobile devices.
- After upgrading to the latest version of Intapp OnePlace for Risk, users with a dashboard default view received an error message after logging into the application.
- Terminology translations were not applied to the request tabs (e.g. Activities) for workflows that included parallel processes.
- Party lookup questions marked as read only displayed only one letter in the answer field if there was a dependency on another question.
- An error message was thrown when users tried to open the ScoreProfile list page in the form designer or attempted to export the form definitions.
- Workflows with a query integration using the same name of an existing integration but in a different case, resulted in an error when importing to a new environment. The import wizard indicated the integration already existed instead of creating a new workflow.
- Form designers that included query integrations using a parameter containing an apostrophe, resulted in an incomplete integration.
- Default values set for operational parameters in datasets that use Virtual Tables as a source, did not display the predefined filter values after upgrading to the latest version of Intake/Flow.
TERMS DEFECT FIXES
- When the text selected for a term was modified, the same text displayed in the Categorization lightbox did not update.
- A validation error displayed when a term value included non-Latin letters, such as Cyrillic alphabet, or accent marks (e.g. umlauts or tildes) when term categorization was completed.
- The categorization dialog was not visible to users when an uploaded document contained more the 35 terms, or if several documents were associated with an entity.
- The save and cancel buttons were misaligned when a new filter was added on the Clients and Matters page and the user clicked 'Save filter'.
- The save and cancel buttons were misaligned in the Add a Note lightbox.
- Long group names were not visible in their entirety on the Entity Profile tab.
- An error message was displayed when the document status was changed via the gear menu on any grid page, and the status did not update.
- An exception error was thrown when a user tried to open the document viewer or the document lightbox when 'categorize terms' button was selected in the Terms tab on the entity profile.
- A browser console error message displayed when documents were uploaded and assigned to a placeholder.
- Users who have not been granted View Terms capabilities were able to see partial views of the Terms pages in addition to the warning message regarding permissions.
- Documents could not be deleted after a term data import if the imported document was a duplicate of an existing entity document.
- Term data import began erroneously after dragging and dropping a file to the system administration page.
COMMON/API/DATASETS DEFECT FIXES
- Fixed logging environmental data with large databases.
- Notifications that included CustomField placeholders did not include the custom field value on the notification if a custom field with the same name exists in Data Management or another area of Intapp.
- Users were able to create Blackbook entries without including a type, and a validation error message failed to display.
- Users were unable to view all individual members included in a component group if there were more than 1000 members included.
- Users were unable to open Client, Matter, or Party Profiles in Data Management if there were invalid values in a Data Table/Money custom field.
- The API update form answer command failed when users updated a party lookup question in a grid.
- The API did not show all converted requests when converted from an original request several times if the 'Convert Request - Leave Original Request' system configuration was selected. In order to see the correct list of converted requests a new field called convertedToRequests was added to the API.
Jun 26, 14:14 PDT