The scheduled maintenance has been completed.
Jul 13, 10:21 PDT
In progress -
Scheduled maintenance is currently in progress. We will provide updates as necessary.
Jul 13, 08:48 PDT
We will be undergoing scheduled maintenance during this time.
Jul 9, 14:27 PDT
This release is a zero downtime release; some users may be logged out, but those users will be able to log back in immediately.
DATA SET IMPROVEMENTS
- Datasets support retrieving party lookup types using Lookups data source.
- Party data sources have been added for use with generic data sets in conjunction with client data.
- Data sets accept external parameters and can output results. This can be used for setting defaults on the request form based on other form answers.
- The ability to retrieve a relationship based on the selected affiliation has been added to the Relationship Type data set.
- Conditions and additional filtering operations have been added for use with generic data sets and virtual tables.
- To ensure data load rules are correct and the data load is accurate, implementers can now see the total count of clients, matters, related parties,searches, external data, and watchlist entries during the data load process.
- Intapp Intake 5.0 introduces a breaking change to the Document Assembly module using Intapp DAS. In previous versions of the API, boolean type questions returned true/false output values, now boolean type questions return Yes/No output values. Customers upgrading from earlier versions will need to manually update the templates to be compliant. See the Administration Guide for further details.
- To better manage issues during the implementation and production phases, implementers with Admin rights are able to access and review the application logs via the API.
- Performance has been improved for creating groups and adding users to the groups.
- The ability to update answers for party type lookup questions - which include party identifier and corporate tree selection - has been made available via the API.
- The SOAP APIs are being replaced with REST APIs. Please see the SOAP API Deprecation FAQ guide for further information.
- Categorized Terms documents can now be exported and imported across Open installations.
- Implementers can update 'Enable Dashboard' and 'User Group Entity Security' configurations via System -> Configuration page in Open.
- Performance improvements have been made for all lookup type fields.
- Performance improvements have been made for the link search to request lookup.
- New reporting capabilities and interface via Sisense has been added to provide a more modern and interactive reporting experience. Please note: Available only via our Early Adopter program in this release.
- Performance improvements have been made for reindexing the synonyms list.
- Informal searches are now expired based on time since the last activity rather than the last searched date.
- A progress bar will now display when the search results are loading and the display will include each stage of the result load (e.g. loading results, applying filters, etc).
- The ability to retrieve a relationship based on the selected affiliation has been added to the Relationship Type data set.
- Updated elasticsearch to version 6.8.0, and Nest to 6.8.0 (NBI-33818)
- The Conflicts AI module for assisted clearance is now in limited availability. Consult your customer success manager for details.
- Performance improvements have been made for the creation of new requests.
- Performance improvements have been made for opening a form and opening workflow designer pages.
- Users now have the ability to control permissions to view a request when an interactive conflict report has been sent to reviewers; the reviewers can be restricted from accessing the request by configuring the 'Restrict Access to Request from Report' in Adminstration -> System - Conflicts.
- Improvements have been made around the permissions of the Requested By and Requested Assistants questions. If Requested Assistants system property is mapped to a form question, any changes to the Requested By user will not impact the permissions of requesting assistants. The form answer will dictate the permission assignments of requested assitants.
- A new 'party lookup' question type is added to allow users to select an existing party or specify a new one in a single control on the intake form. If a user selects an existing party, it is passed to conflicts as a validated party, providing better integration between intake and conflicts processes. The party lookup question also allows matching the new or the existing party against an external data provider allowing users to identify the right entity upfront.
- The attachment file size limit has been increased to accommodate files from 50MB to 100MB.
- A new and more robust workflow engine is now available rendering significant performance improvements.
- Terms now supports the uploading and categorization of PowerPoint, TIFF, Excel, rich text file formats.
- Documents can now be deleted if the conversion fails during upload.
- Various performance improvements have been made to operations that query Terms data.
- Terms Administrators now have the ability to redact text in a Term document if the Terms template is restricted while granting restricted users or groups access to the document.
- Administrators and implementors can now export Terms data and documents from one Intapp Terms system and import it into another Intapp Terms system via a feature in Administration->System menu.
COMMON/API/DATA SETS DEFECT FIXES
- The modifiedOn and modifiedBy properties of a component group entity did not update if group members were edited.
- The GetClients API returned an error message when retrieving clients that had a DataTable custom field containing empty cell values.
- The Get Request API threw an error message if the request included a financial ratings question.
- API: An error message was returned when attempting to assign users to a request.
- API: Duplicate operation methods in Swagger caused different signatures and descriptions for the SyncShareholders, SyncBeneficialOwners, and CreateConflictsSearchTypes opertionIDs . If any Integrate rules were referencing this impacted operation in a cloud datasource, the following will need to be done: drop the impacted actions from their respective rules, refresh the could datasource schema, then add the action back to the respective rules and use the intended operation.
- The 'Get Term Templates' Data Set operation does not work when using terminology translation.
- The default Dashboard view did not respect the current user and did not display the users pending requests.
- A data set or monitoring rule using 'NOT' in the advanced expression against a custom field produced an incorrect SQL query.
- Active users were logged out after 20 minutes of inactivity in one tab if multiple tabs were opened.
- The Party/Find Parties data set did not return results if filtering by a money custom field.
- The create request lightbox client filter did not return results when the data set used was the client datasource.
- Functionality for filtering of Boolean type custom attributes in virtual tables was regressed. The system was adding an implicit filter of Boolean variable=false.
- DataTable custom fields failed to render correctly.
CONFLICTS DEFECT FIXES
- Conflict rules do not respect the condition of "Equals" for merged results.
- Duplicate synonyms result in an exception error when indexing the search engine.
- The view search capability was not respected when linking searches to requests.
- Parties that were manually added to a matter in Data Management and then deleted, did not display as a related party to the matter when a conflicts search was completed and linked to the matter.
- Special characters and symbols in the client description caused an error.
- Advanced filters excluded the first Related Party when searching for merged hit results that included one or more parties.
- An exception error displayed when the CorportateTrees table was set to null and the search engine was reindexed.
- In rare cases an error could occur when a user removed a column from the search results grid.
- Searches updated via the Update Conflicts Search state were not updated appropriately in the search engine index based on the search status.
- The conflicts search service could not find the correct Java path from the JRE Registry if Open JDK was not installed.
- When changing the order of sort fields in the results grid via drag and drop the column name being re-ordered was not visible.
- When updating fields on the Client page in Data Management, an error message displayed before the changes could be saved.
- Users were unable to add conflicts warnings to matters or parties when updating them using bulk endpoints.
- Flow: Watch List integration was available without the Conflicts module enabled.
- The PDF conflicts report would not generate if selected hits included special characters.
- Multiple word search terms where more than one of the terms contained catenator and separator characteristics and a wildcard didn't return all varieties of catenated and separated hits.
- Standardized the handling of the following characters as both catenators and separators when indexing data and when processing search terms: ampersand (&).
- Simple searches with many search terms where at least one term contained catenator and separator characteristics didn't return hits with the terms in a different order.
INTAKE/FLOW DEFECT FIXES
- Users were able to claim a request in a state that had been completed and exited.
- Users who were reassigned to a request were unable to claim and approve the request.
- Requests set to auto-transition from one state to the next failed due to the sub-requests transitions locking.
- An error occurred when printing the request activities page.
- Requests displayed the out of office user instead of the assigned delegate.
- The Files tab was not respecting file type or confidentiality selection.
- Sections with conditional formatting did not respect requirement groups.
- The Repeatable Question Group name did not display on the form when the request reached the finished state.
- When requests included numbered form questions, the form section expansion markers were hidden.
- The 'Create new request' lightbox filter did not return all potential matches if the user hit the backspace to remove a character.
- When users added a comment to the request form and selected an associated category, the category was not displayed after the user edited and saved a change.
- There were issues around locking and unlocking of request permissions tables.
- A warning message displayed incorrectly if the 'display column in grid view' property wasn't selected on the form.
- Form question requirements, as determined by workflow state requirements, were not identified as required and could be submitted with empty values.
- When the Intake module was disabled, users were unable to make modifications on the system configuration page for other applications.
- Notifications that included a placeholder value (e.g. Contact Name for Address) returned an error message when sending the notification.
- Reminder notifications would not send if the Requestor no longer had access to the request.
- When changes were made to the 'Create new request' filter via the filter icon tooltip, the changes were not saved when the tooltip was closed.
- Images included as part of documents configured in HotDocs did not load properly due to invalid document provider settings.
TERMS DEFECT FIXES
- There was a delay in the opening of an entity profile page.
- After editing and saving the Add a Note dialog box, the formatting buttons were not disabled.
- The horizontal scrollbar was missing from the bottom of the Terms page after adding multiple columns to the grid.
- Duplicate time and/or date input values displayed in the Term categorization box during the Terms Review process.
- If a matter was selected as the value for Term template categorization, the selected matter did not display in the Term categorization box during the Terms Review process.
- Users did not see the "document might contain un-OCR'd images" warning message if documents were uploaded to Terms via API or the Requests module.
- When applying filters in the 'Create a Review Report' lightbox, the grid was misaligned and obscured the action buttons.
- The sorting of columns in the Terms grid on the Entity Profile page were not saved when the page was refreshed.
Jul 9, 13:43 PDT