Scheduled maintenance is currently in progress. We will provide updates as necessary.
Posted Sep 09, 2022 - 05:01 PDT
We will be undergoing scheduled maintenance during this time.
Posted Aug 18, 2022 - 09:37 PDT
- Customer action required: Please communicate to your users that there will be no downtime associated with this release. Some users may be logged out during the release, but they will be able to log back in immediately. We recommend that you do not perform any large data imports or changes until the maintenance is completed. The service disconnection can occur any time after the maintenance start is announced. We encourage you to review the following new features.
CONFLICTS NEW FEATURES/ENHANCEMENTS
- Hit Field is now displayed by default for all hit types on the Conflicts PDF reports. New configuration options for including the Hit Field have been added to Administration > System > Conflicts > Conflicts SSRS Reports Settings.
INTAKE/FLOW NEW FEATURES/ENHANCEMENTS
- Performance improvements have been made to reduce page loading times.
TERMS NEW FEATURES/ENHANCEMENTS
- Enforcement Message and Enforcement fields, and their values, are now included in Terms export/import processes.
- The Restricted Billing Terms in Time Entry - Confirm and Restricted Billing Terms in Time Entry - Warning, have been made redundant due to the Enforcement Level properties introduced in 2022.3. These will be set to Always Hidden for customers who have never used the templates before. For customers using these templates, no changes will be made but it is recommended you consider transitioning to using only the Restricted Billing Terms in Time Entry template and setting variable enforcement levels as needed.
- Additional Terms Activities have been added to the Open Elasticube for Intapp Reporting Services.
COMMON/API/DATASETS NEW FEATURES/ENHANCEMENTS
- All entity fields created in CDS will update in Risk for existing entities, rather than cdsKey and cdsModifiedOn fields only being updated.
Please see our Intapp Support Portal for more information regarding New Features and a complete list of Defect Fixes.