SERVICE IMPACT There will be no downtime associated with this release. However, some users may be logged out during the release, but they will be able to log back in immediately. We recommend that you do not perform any large data imports or changes until the maintenance is completed. The service disconnection can occur any time after the maintenance start is announced via the status site.
We encourage you to review the following new features.
CONFLICTS NEW FEATURES/ENHANCEMENTS
- Added a new configuration to Administration > System > Conflicts to allow the client to be linked to a matter upon search closure if it is included as a search party.
- A new configuration setting called 'Resolution Sort' has been added to Administration > System > Configuration > Conflicts. The sort order will apply to the Results grid, Interactive Conflict Report, and Assisted conflicts and the default sort order will be alphabetical.
- Past Search hits can now be grouped based on the past search type (i.e., prior involvement, new hire, interested party, etc.) in the PDF conflicts report.
- Interactive Conflict Reports now support sorting of hits by Group by. Administrators/Implementers can select the Group by option in the Reports tab in Administration > Conflicts.
INTAKE/FLOW NEW FEATURES/ENHANCEMENTS
- A reminder prompt will display to advise users that an added comment has not been saved and the 'add this comment' button will change to blue. Additionally, a warning dialog box will display if a comment has not been saved and the user is navigating away from the page or moving a request to the next workflow state.
- The Assign action audit history has been improved to display the name of the user who assigned a request along with the date and time of the assignment. In addition to the assignee's name, their permission settings will be visible in the audit history.
- Support for retrieving form answers from existing or in-progress requests to default on new in-progress requests has been enhanced in Data Sets. The Fields to Retrieve and Operation Filters have been expanded to support Multi-Value Checkbox, Multi-Value Drop-down List, Multi-Value Smart Lookup, Party Lookup, Grid questions and Repeatable Question Groups.
TERMS NEW FEATURES/ENHANCEMENTS
- A new system configuration called 'Enable Intapp Time Enforcement Configurations' has been added to the Cloud Administration > System > Configuration > Terms section. This configuration is available when Publish Terms Data setting is enabled.
- Term Templates have been enhanced to allow users to specify the type of enforcement in Intapp Time for terms they categorize. Users can also provide a customized enforcement message to display in the Time UI. Both the enabled enforcement and enforcement message can be displayed in the categorization lightbox when users are reviewing documents.
- Summary Notes now support versioning, allowing user to view side-by-side comparison of the current and previous versions of Summary Notes on the entity profile in Terms. This feature is enabled in Admin > System > Configuration > Terms and is only available if 'Enable Summary Notes' is set to True.
COMMON/API/DATASETS NEW FEATURES/ENHANCEMENTS
- Improvements have been applied to the Get Request by Request ID v2 json payload response which allows for accessibility of Questions Answer reference names for the mapping of API results within IIS. This is a breaking change if integrations to v2 in the 2022.2 release were created. Please review and update as necessary.
- Allocation fields are now supported for client and matter users in Data Sets. The allocation fields are available in the Fields to Retrieve and Operation Filters.
- The API has been enhanced with a new endpoint to support managing user preferences.
- Performance improvements have been made for updating Conflicts Search Terms Corporate Trees in the database.
- Please access the Intapp Support Portal to review the list of New Features and the Release Notes (select Product -> Release Notes). - If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Posted Jul 22, 2022 - 16:54 PDT
This scheduled maintenance affects: CA (CA Risk/Flow), EU (EU Risk/Flow), and US (US Risk/Flow).