- Customer action required: Please communicate to your users that some or all users will be unable to use the service for up to 20 minutes. Do not execute bulk data upload during the maintenance.
We encourage you to review the new features.
- Usage impact: The release will incur downtime. Some or all users will be unable to use the service for up to 20 minutes. The service unavailability can occur any time after the maintenance start is announced via the status site.
- Users can resize the columns within the search views, tables on the profile pages, and the homepage to easily view data. Resizing adjustments are saved from session to session on the account level.
- Users can add multiple sections at one time in the document constructor tool when creating proposals. After an initial draft is created, users can add more sections as needed.
- A new bulk billing update API was created to allow for billing upserts and improved billing endpoint validation.
- Correcting potential user interface content validation errors when configured to merge Work and Matters in search.
- If you have any questions, please contact Support@intapp.com