SERVICE IMPACT - Customer action required: Please communicate to your users that some or all users may be logged out, but those users will be able to log back in immediately. Do not execute bulk data upload during the maintenance. We encourage you to review the following new features.
- Usage impact: Some users may be logged out, but those users will be able to log back in immediately. The service disconnection can occur any time after the maintenance start is announced via the status site.
CONFLICTS NEW FEATURES/ENHANCEMENTS
- Performance improvements have been made for the known involved searches per party query.
INTAKE/FLOW NEW FEATURES/ENHANCEMENTS
- No changes to Intake/Flow.
TERMS NEW FEATURES/ENHANCEMENTS
- Terms document custom fields are now supported in the Intapp Reporting Service.
COMMON/API/DATASETS NEW FEATURES/ENHANCEMENTS
- Performance improvements have been applied to Data Sets for returning data for Requests.
- Data was not returned for all columns when entering in a maximum number of rows in the Data Set designer when querying a Form Answers datasource.
- Approval emails can be enabled via the email action buttons and via email replies for Conflicts-only and Terms-only installations.
- Requesting Attorney Office has been added to the Open Elasticube for Intapp Reporting Service.
Please see our Intapp Community Portal for a complete list of Defect Fixes.