Scheduled maintenance is currently in progress. We will provide updates as necessary.
Posted May 21, 2022 - 08:02 PDT
- Customer action required: Please communicate to your users that some users may be logged out, but those users will be able to log back in immediately. Do not execute bulk data uploading during the maintenance. We encourage you to review the new features and defect fixes.
- Usage impact: Some users may be logged out, but those users will be able to log back in immediately. The service disconnection can occur any time after the maintenance start is announced via the status site.
PRICING NEW FEATURES/IMPROVEMENTS
- Custom Rates are now supported for multi-year budgets
- Various security improvements
PRICING DEFECT FIXES
- Fixed: Pricing did not report verbose actionable error messages when invalid client entities were loaded into Pricing
- Fixed: Improved performance of API endpoints
- Fixed: Export Timecards link on Financial Snapshot page was misaligned with Matching Timecards header
- Fixed: Filtering for Opportunities did not behave as expected
- Fixed: Long resource names can cause alignment issues on the Budget page