Scheduled maintenance is currently in progress. We will provide updates as necessary.
Posted May 14, 2022 - 08:01 PDT
SERVICE IMPACT - Customer action required: Please communicate to your users that some or all users will be unable to use the service for up to 2 hours. Do not execute bulk data upload during the maintenance. We encourage you to review the following new features.
- Usage impact: The release/maintenance will incur downtime. Some or all users will be unable to use the service for up to 2 hours. The service unavailability can occur anytime after the maintenance start is announced via the status site.
CONFLICTS NEW FEATURES/IMPROVEMENTS
- A new section called 'Details' has been added to the Assisted Conflicts menu under Administration. This control allows administrators to add or remove sections and configure the display order of them in the hit details drawer. This is a global setting accessible via Administration > System > Assisted Conflicts > User Interface.
- Style improvements have been applied to Assisted Conflicts for greater legibility. The party type columns display the relationship text in blue italics, and the Hit Term and Hit Fields display the entity in a higher font weight.
- Client and Matter IDs are now included as part of the Name column in Assisted Conflicts. One exception is for watch- list hits as these IDs are not displayed in the name column but are visible in the hit detail.
- In version 2022.1 a new list page was added to allow users to find and access corporate trees without having to open them from the party page in Data Management. This feature now supports searching by subsidiary names as well. When a subsidiary name, company trade style or subsidiary provider ID are searched, results will display all corporate trees where the search criteria exists. Users with relevant capabilities can access the saved corporate trees via Administration > Corporate Trees. Client Matter security is respected on the Corporate Trees page.
- Previously, Beneficial Owners and Shareholders ownership percentages displayed implied values calculated by the provider in cases where confirmed ownership percentages were not displayed. This release includes a change to this logic and the application will only display known ownership percentages. If known percentages are not available, an NA symbol will be displayed following their names, rather than implied ownership value.
INTAKE/FLOW NEW FEATURES/IMPROVEMENTS
- In prior releases the clone action used the new request definition in most cases. However, cloned requests with Repeatable Question Groups continued to use the original request definitions resulting in new request questions or updated not being included. In the is release these requests will also use new request definitions.
- The form designer has been enhanced with the addition of a conditionally displayed warning banner to indicate the form contains query integrations. Query Integration will always be tagged and displayed in the Form Designer when the Cloud Migration Preparation configuration is enabled. Users can click the ‘Show Me’ link to see which questions include the integrations. If the Cloud Migration Preparation configuration is not enabled, the warning banner will display briefly and disappear after 10 seconds.
- Vendor term parties can be added to Request questions to support vendor term approval workflows for review by subject matter experts. The form designer allows the selection of 'Party Id' as a system field type for key-value, party lookup, and datasource integration questions. The answer provided to the question links the request with the party.
- Support for retrieving completed or in-progress form answers on requests has been enhanced in the Data Sets Designer using the Advanced Mode. The question types supported are Number, Word or Phrase (single and multiple lines), Checkbox, Radio Button, Single Value Drop-down List, Smart Lookup, Date, and Label.
TERMS NEW FEATURES/IMPROVEMENTS
- ‘Effective Date’ behavior has been improved to ensure consistency and give firms more control over effective dates in Intapp Terms and Intapp Time. The ‘Effective Date’ field is now required on all documents with an ‘In Effect’ status. Users are prevented from uploading documents with an ‘In Effect’ status and not specifying an ‘Effective Date’. Additionally, users cannot change the status of a document to ‘In Effect’ without providing an ‘Effective Date’.
- The document-level ‘Effective Date’ field now controls when all the terms inside the document are considered effective. Changes to the document ‘Effective Date’ will automatically affect all the terms in that document.
- When the 'Enable Vendor Terms Approval Workflow Initiation' configuration has been enabled, a Vendor Terms Approval request can be initiated via the gear menu option 'Start Approval Workflow' on the Terms Document tab of Vendor entity profiles.
- Vendor terms workflows are supported by the addition of the Add Party property mapping to 'Create Documents in Terms' and 'Update Documents in Terms' workflow states. The Party System ID in request properties can be mapped to the workflow state.
COMMON/API/DATASETS NEW FEATURES/IMPROVEMENTS
- A warning message in a red frame will be displayed to help users identify duplicate names in Data Sets.
- The Virtual Tables GET API includes a new Count endpoint for returning the total count of entities in virtual tables.
- Administrators/Implementers can set a User’s preferred language through the Users API endpoints for firms using Translation Services.
- Client and Matter User custom fields are now supported in Intapp Reporting Service via the API.
Please see our Intapp Community Portal for more information regarding New Features and a complete list of Defect Fixes.