- Customer action required: none.
- Usage impact: This release will update all tenants in the region regardless of client version. The maintenance will incur downtime. Website users may be logged out, and those users will not be able to log back in until the maintenance is complete. Desktop users can work in offline mode during this time and will not be logged out. Do not execute bulk data upload during the maintenance. Disconnection will last up to 120 minutes and can occur any time after the maintenance start is announced via the status site.
Desktop UI refreshed
- The Time desktop UI has been refreshed for a consistent look and feel with other applications across the Intapp Industry cloud. Users will have a more delightful experience with higher contrast, improved font scaling and updated UX.
- Calendar goal rings now indicate attainment of goals.
- Timers are less intrusive with single line captions and a smaller footprint.
- The entry form is now more convenient for multilingual users with spelling options and active dictionary available right from the context menu, while all returned validation statuses now support localization.
- Improved local desktop performance and compatibility with further performance improvements planned for 2021.1.2 in the cloud round out numerous improvements.
Enforcer Service – Extended Terms template support
- The Enforcer service and Time desktop now supports the following additional Intapp Terms templates:
- Billing Instructions for Time Entry
- Restricted Billing Terms in Time Entry - Confirm
- Restricted Billing Terms in Time Entry - Warn
- Minimum Number of Words in Time Entry
- The Billing Instructions for Time Entry template displays a link back to the OCG term in Terms for quick reference of client billing requirements. Usage of these templates requires Time desktop 2021.1.1.
Microsoft Edge Browser capture
- Official support for Microsoft Edge “Chromium engine” browser including multi-tab browsing and block lists.
- Intapp Industry Cloud browser support: Time admin sites now support the Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge browsers supported across the Intapp platform.
- Recent Client and Matter API allows consumption of data for use in 3rd party applications.
- Time Entries API can now order results.
CDS ease of use and supportability
- Supportability enhancements include data flow control via CDS configuration API, CDS Client & Matter Status API support and Hard Delete of data via CDS API.
For more information please visit this Intapp Client Community
post with full release details.